Intex has launched a new affordable smartphone in its Aqua series, called the Intex Aqua Young 4G. As for specifications, it packs a 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MTK6737M processor paired with 1GB of RAM. Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system, it features a 5-inch FWVGA display with a resolution of 854×480 pixels.
The Aqua Young 4G houses 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory, out of which around 3.75GB is user available. It supports expandable storage up to 32GB via microSD card. In the photography department, it sports a 5 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls.
Fueled by a 2800mAh battery, the company claims it to deliver up to 14 hours of talk time and up to 200 hours of standby time. Connectivity options which the dual SIM phone offers, include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It measures 143.2×72.4×10.3 mm and weighs 179 grams. The phone comes with Proxmity sensor, Light sensor and G-sensor
Intex Aqua Young 4G: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MTK6737M
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch FWVGA (854×480 pixels resolution, 200ppi pixel density)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel with dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2800mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Color Options: Champagne and Blue
- Dimensions: 143.2×72.4×10.3 mm
- Weight: 179 grams
- Sensors: Proxmity Sensor, Light Sensor, G-Sensor
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Intex Aqua Young 4G carries a price tag of Rs. 5,549 and is listed on company’s official website. It is likely to go on sale in the coming days in Blue and Champagne color options.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!