Intex has launched a new smartphone in its Aqua series, dubbed the Intex Aqua Young. Under the hood, it is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum (SC7731) processor paired with 1GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, it features a 5-inch FWVGA display with 854×480 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
There is 8GB of inbuilt memory which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. The Aqua Young sports a 5 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3 mega pixel front facing camera. Backed up by a 2500mAh battery, it is claimed to deliver up to 10 hours of talk time and up to 250 hours of standby time. The phone measures 145.3x72x9.5mm and weighs 158 grams.
Features & Specifications Of Intex Aqua Young
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum (SC7731)
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch FWVGA IPS (854×480 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass protection)
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 0.3 mega pixel
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 145.3x72x9.5mm
- Weight: 158 grams
- Color Options: White, dark Grey and Champagne
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
Priced at Rs. 5,090, the Intex Aqua Young is now listed on company’s website without availability details. We expect the smartphone to go on sale in the coming days.
With a lot of 4G LTE smartphones like Yu Yunique, ZTE Blade Qlux, Phicomm Energy 653 and Swipe Elite 2 among others, available in the sub-Rs. 5,000 range, would the Intex Aqua Young be able to tempt customers? Would you buy Intex’s Aqua Young, given the choice of 4G LTE smartphones available in the market? Share your views with us in the comments section below.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!