Intex has expanded its Cloud series of smartphones with the launch of Intex Cloud Force. Under the hood, it is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, it features a 5-inch FWVGA display with 854×480 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass protection against scratches.
The device sports a 5 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3 mega pixel front facing camera. Camera features, which the phone offers include slow motion video recording, Panorama, volume up/down key for capturing image and capture image during recording.
The handset houses 8GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card. Backed up by a 2500mAh battery, it is claimed to deliver up to 9 hours of talk time and up to 250 hours of standby time. The dual SIM phone offers 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options.
The Cloud Force measures 145.3x72x9.5 mm, weighs 158 grams and will be available in Dark Grey and White color options. It will come pre-loaded with several apps such as Goibibo, Freecharge, Matrabhasha, 360 security, OLX, Newshunt, Follo, Hike, Opera mini, iStore, Chaatz and Saavn.
Specifications & Features Of Intex Cloud Force
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch FWVGA (854×480 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass protection)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 0.3 mega pixel
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 145.3x72x9.5 mm
- Weight: 158 grams
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Intex Cloud Force is priced at Rs. 4,999 and is listed on company’s official website without availability details. It is expected to go on sale in the coming days.