Karbonn Mobiles launched Karbonn A11+ the low end Android smartphone in India. Karbonn A11+ is a low-end smartphone aimed at providing users with Android experience at low pricing. With the big screens trending and being much in demand, Karbonn managed to include a 4.7-inch screen with a FWVGA display powered by 1 GHz processor which comes with dual SIM support. It has a 3.2-megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera. Running on ICS Android 4.0 operating system it only supports EDGE data service where India is moving to 3G.
- 4.7-inch (854 x 480 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz processor
- Android 4.0 aka Ice Cream Sandwich
- Dual SIM standby
- 3.2MP auto focus camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth
- 512MB RAM
- 512MB internal storage expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio
- 1450 mAh battery
Celkon launched the A62 with a similar display and ICS, but it had better specs. Karbonn A11+ is now available to purchase from online retailer Saholic for Rs. 5849. Karbonn A11+ comes in White and Black color options and is available with a free flip cover for the large screen.