Karbonn Mobiles have secretly launched the successor to their S1 Titanium – the Karbonn S2 Titanium for ₹10790. There are a few changes when comparing with the S1 like the camera was 5MP on S1 but is 8MP on the Karbonn S2, the screen on the S1 comes with a 4.5 inch screen with 960×540 pixels resolution and S2 has a bigger screen of 5 inches but with FWVGA resolution (854×480). The battery capacity has also been increased to 2100 mAh on S2 as compared to the 1600 mAh on the S1. Rest of the hardware remains the same, justifying the price.
Karbonn S2 Titanium key features and specifications
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- 1.2GHz quad core (Qualcomm Snapdragon processor (MSM8625) + Adreno 203 GPU).
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage and TF card support.
- 5 inch TFT multi touchscreen with FWVGA (854×480p).
- 8MP auto focus primary camera and 2MP secondary camera.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Sensors: G-Sensor, light and proximity sensors.
- Battery: 2100 mAh.