Karbonn has launched its latest smartphone, called the Karbonn Titanium S200 HD. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum 7731 processor paired with 1GB of RAM. On software front, it runs Android 4.4 KitKat operating system which is upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop. The device features a 5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
There is 8GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. It sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 3.2 mega pixel front facing camera with LED flash. Backed up by a backed by a 2600mAh battery, it is claimed to deliver up to 9 hours of talk time and up to 650 hours of standby time.
The Titanium S200 HD measures 144x72x8.95mm and weighs 142 grams. It comes with support for 21 Indian languages.
Key Features Of Karbonn Titanium S200 HD
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum 7731
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat (upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB using microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 3.2 mega pixel with LED flash
- Battery: 2600mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 144x72x8.95mm
- Weight: 142 grams
- Color Option: Coffee Champagne
- Support for 21 Indian languages
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Karbonn Titanium S200 HD is available to buy exclusively from Snapdeal for Rs. 4,999 in in Coffee Champagne color option.
“We are delighted to introduce yet another disruptive product in the Indian smartphone market. Titanium S200 HD comes with an HD IPS display offering life-like vibrant image quality for an enhanced smartphone experience. We have partnered exclusively with Snapdeal for Titanium SD200 HD to offer easy access and buying options to our consumers,” said, Shashin Devsare, executive director of Karbonn Mobiles.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!