Lava has launched a new smartphone in its Iris series, called the Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini. Under the hood, it is powered by a 1GHz single-core processor paired with 512MB of RAM. The handset runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system and features a 4-inch WVGA display with 800×480 pixels resolution.
There is 8GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. On camera front, it sports a 5 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a VGA or 0.3 mega pixel front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls. Camera options on the device include panorama capture and HDR.
Backed up by a 2000mAh battery, it is claimed to deliver up to 19 hours of talk time on 2G networks, up to 9 hours of talk time on 3G networks and up to 157 hours of standby time. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. The handset measures 125.5×63.4×10.85 mm in dimensions, weighs 120 grams and is listed in two color options- Black and White.
Feature & Specifications Of Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini
- Processor: 1GHz single-core
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Display: 4-inch WVGA (800×480 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 512MB
- ROM: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB using microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 0.3 mega pixel
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 125.5×63.4×10.85 mm
- Weight: 120 grams
- Color Options: Black and White
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini is priced at Rs. 4,399 and is listed on company’s official website. There is no word on availability of the handset as of now. We expect the company to make an announcement about the same soon.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!