Lava has launched its latest smartphone, called the Lava X28. Under the hood, it packs a 1.3GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB RAM. Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system, it features a 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels resolution and 267ppi pixel density.
The X28 houses 8GB of inbuilt memory and supports expandable storage up to 32GB using microSD card. The phone sports an 8 mega pixel auto focus primary camera and a 5 mega pixel front shooter. Both cameras are accompanied by LED flash. Camera features include Face Beauty mode, Time lapse Video and Slow Motion Video.
Backed up by a 2600mAh battery, it is claimed to deliver up to 14 hours 20 minutes of talk time on 3G networks and up to 15 hours 27 minutes of talk time on 2G networks. The phone also offers Power Saver Mode. Connectivity options which the dual SIM device offers, include 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It measures 155x78x8.95 mm and weighs 175 grams. It comes pre-loaded with 12 Indian languages and offers features like Flip to Mute and Smart Gestures.
Specifications & Features Of Lava X28
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution, 267ppi pixel density)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel Auto Focus with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash
- Battery: 2600mAh
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 155x78x8.95 mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- Color Options: Gold, Silver and Coffee
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Lava X28 carries a price tag of Rs. 7,394 and comes in Gold, Silver and Coffee color options.
Lava also launched its X80 smartphone for Rs. 9,999. It comes with 1.3GHz quad-core Intel Atom Baytrail processor, 8-inch IPS OGS (1280×800 pixels resolution) display, 1GB of RAM, 5 mega pixel primary camera, 3.2 mega pixel secondary camera and a 4200mAh battery.