Lava has expanded its smartphone portfolio with the launch of Lava X50+. The phone is listed on company’s website without availability details. The official listing however, reveals that the X50+ carries a price tag of Rs. 9,199. On aesthetics front, the smartphone flaunts its metal body with curved back and NCVM (Non conductive) coating. It measures 155×71.8×8.85 mm and weighs 155 grams.
Under the hood, the X50+ packs a 1.3GHz quad-core processor paired with 2GB of RAM. Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system, it features a 5.5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution. The phone houses 32GB of internal memory and supports expandable storage up to 32GB via microSD card.
For photography lovers, the phone sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with auto-focus and a 5 mega pixel front camera. Both front and rear cameras are accompanied by LED flash. Camera features include Face Beauty, Panaroma Mode, Slow Motion Video and Time Lapse Video.
Backed up by a 2800mAh battery, the dual SIM smartphone offers 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options. It offers several features such as Swipe to capture that allows you to capture a screenshot by swiping down with three fingers and One-handed mode which shrinks the screen to make it usable with single hand.
Lava X50+: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash, Auto Focus
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash
- Battery: 2800mAh with Power Saver Mode
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 155×71.8×8.85 mm
- Weight: 155 grams
- Color Options: Blue, White-Gold
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
Carrying a price tag of Rs. 9,199, the Lava X50+ is listed on company’s official website. We expect it to go on sale in the coming days.