LeEco and Coolpad have jointly announced the launch of their first smartphone in the Cool series. Called the Cool1, the phone features dual cameras on the rear. Under the hood, it is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor paired with Adreno 510 GPU. It features a 5.5-inch full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution and runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with EUI 5.6.
Based on RAM and storage, the Cool1 comes in three versions- 3GB RAM+32GB storage, 4GB RAM+32GB storage and 4GB RAM+64GB storage. On camera front, the phone sports 13 mega pixel dual rear cameras with dual LED flash, PDAF and f/2.0 aperture. There is also an 8 mega pixel front facing camera onboard. It comes with support for 4K video recording. Connectivity options include 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C. The device measures 152×74.8×8.2 mm and weighs 167 grams.
The phone features unibody metal design and comes with a fingerprint sensor which can unlock the phone in just 0.15 seconds. Backed up by a 4060mAh battery, it supports fast charging.
Specifications & Features Of Cool1
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 652
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.6
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel dual cameras with dual LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 4060mAh with fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 152×74.8×8.2 mm
- Weight: 167 grams
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Cool1 carries price tag of 1099 Yuan (approximately Rs. 11,000) for 3GB RAM+32GB storage variant, 1499 Yuan (approximately Rs. 15,000) for the 4GB RAM+32GB storage variant and 1699 Yuan (approximately Rs. 17,000) for 4GB RAM+64GB storage variant. It will be available to buy from Coolpad’s website, LeMall and Jd.com starting August 24, 2016.
Also Read: Coolpad Mega 2.5D Review [With Video]