LeEco has launched a new variant of its LeEco Le 2 smartphone in the Indian market. While the original version packs 32GB of storage, the new model comes with 64GB of internal memory. Rest of the specifications of both variants are identical.
Under the hood, the LeEco Le 2 packs an octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor paired with Adreno 510 GPU and 3GB of RAM. Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8, it features a 5.5-inch full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution.
For photography lovers, the smartphone sports a 16 mega pixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF and f/2.0 aperture. There is also an 8 mega pixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture and 76.5-degree wide-angle lens. Fueled by a 3000mAh battery, the phone supports fast charging. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n,Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and USB Type C. It measures 151.1×74.2×7.5 mm and weighs 153 grams.
The Le 2 packs a fingerprint sensor and also features Continual Digital Lossless Audio (CDLA) technology for high quality and lossless audio. It lacks 3.5mm audio jack and the Type-C port of the phone works as a charging port as well as earphones port.
LeEco Le 2 (64GB Storage Version): Specifications & Features
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 652
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB
- Rear Camera: 16 mega pixel with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF and f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with f/2.2 aperture, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- Battery: 3000mAh with fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n,Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and USB Type C
- Dimensions: 151.1×74.2×7.5 mm
- Weight: 153 grams
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
Price & Availability
The 64GB storage version of LeEco Le 2 carries a price tag of Rs. 13,999 and is available to buy from online retailer Snapdeal. It comes in Rose Gold color option.
Also Read: LeEco Super3 X65 4K Smart TV Review