World’s first smartphone powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 chipset, dubbed the LeEco Le Max Pro, has been rolled out for sale in China. Originally unveiled at CES 2016 at Las Vegas in January, the Le Max Pro is the first smartphone to be announced with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC. Besides Snapdragon 820 chipset, the device also comes with ultrasonic Sense ID fingerprint scanner for additional security and 802.11ad connectivity.
The Le Max Pro succeeds the Le Max, which was launched in India in January 2016, and shares many similarities with the predecessor.
On design front, the Le Max Pro flaunts its unibody all metal design. It is made of aircraft grade aluminum which makes it premium and sturdy. As for specifications, the device features 4GB of RAM and a 6.33-inch Quad HD display with 2560×1440 pixels resolution.
On photography front, the phablet sports a 21 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash while there is also a 4 mega pixel front facing camera. It measures 167.1×83.5×8.95mm, weighs 204 grams and comes with USB Type-C port.
Specifications & Features Of LeEco Le Max Pro
- Processor: 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI
- Display: 6.33-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Rear Camera: 21 mega pixel with dual-LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX230 Sensor, PDAF, Dual ISP and OIS
- Front Camera: 4 mega pixel with OmniVision OV4688 sensor, 81.6-degree wide-angle lens
- Battery: 3400mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC
- Dimensions: 167.1×83.5×8.95mm
- Weight: 204 grams
- USB Type C-port
- Fingerprint sensor with Qualcomm Sense ID
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The LeEco Le Max Pro is available to buy in China for RMB 1,999 (approximately Rs. 21,000). There is no word on availability and pricing details of the smartphone for the Indian market as of now.
Also Read: Letv Le 1s Launched In India At Rs. 10,999