LeEco is reportedly working on a new smartphone, code-named as LeEco Le X850. The phone has been spotted on Chinese certification website TENAA, revealing its key specifications and features. Scroll down to find more details.
As per the TENAA listing, the Le X850 will be powered by a 64-bit 2.35GHz quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor paired with Adreno 530 GPU. It will run Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with EUI 5.8 on top. The smartphone will feature a 5.7-inch Quad HD display with 2560×1440 pixels resolution. It will house 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory.
On the camera front, the device will sport a dual camera set up on the rear. It will sport 13 mega dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash. On the front, the smartphone will sport a 16 mega pixel secondary camera. Fueled by a 3900mAh battery, the phone will support Quick Charge 3.0. Connectivity options include 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and USB Type C. The phone will also feature an Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor. The listing clearly reveals that the Le X850 will be company’s upcoming high-end smartphone.
LeEco Le X850: Leaked Specifications & Features
- Processor: 64-bit 2.35GHz quad-core Snapdragon 821
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
- Display: 5.7-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Rear Camera: 13 mega dual cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 16 mega pixel
- Battery: 3900mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and USB Type C
- Dimensions: 157.25×77.95×7.99 mm
- Weight: 185 grams
- Dual SIM
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- CDLA loss-less audio
Price & Availability
There is no word yet on pricing and availability of the LeEco Le X850. More details are likely to surface in the coming days. Stay tuned with us for more developments on this story!
Also Read: LeEco Super3 X65 4K Smart TV Review