Within a few weeks of launching Vibe K4 Note in India, Lenovo has announced the launch of its successor, dubbed the Lenovo K5 Note in China. Highlight of K5 Note is that it comes with metal body design unlike its predecessor K4 Note. The phone also features a fingerprint sensor on the rear and Dolby Atmos surround sound support.
Under the hood, it is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor clocked at 1.8GHz paired with 2GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system wrapped under Vibe UI, it features a 5.5-inch full HD display with resolution of 1920×1080 pixels.
On camera front, the phone sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash and PDAF. There is also an 8 mega pixel front facing camera onboard for capturing selfies and making video calls. It houses 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded further up to 128GB via microSD card. Fueled by a 3500mAh battery, it measures 152×75.7×8.49 mm in dimensions and offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options.
Specifications & Features Of Lenovo K5 Note
- Processor: 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10
- GPU: Mali T860
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual tone LED flash, PDAF (phase detection auto focus)
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel
- Battery: 3500mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 152×75.7×8.49 mm
- Color Options: Golden and Silver
- Dolby Atmos sound
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Lenovo K5 Note is priced at CNY 1099 (approximately Rs. 11,300) and is up for pre-orders in China. There is no word on when the company plans to launch the phone in India.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!