Lenovo has expanded its Vibe series of smartphones with the launch of Lenovo Vibe C2 in Russia. It is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor paired with Mali-T720 GPU and 1GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system wrapped under Vibe UI and features a 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
On imaging front, the Vibe C2 sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. The phone comes in two variants based on storage- 8GB and 16GB. Both variants support expandable storage up to 32GB via microSD card.
Backed up by a 2750mAh battery, it measures 143×71.4×8.55 mm and weighs 139 grams. The dual SIM phone offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, MicroUSB V2.0, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options. It comes in Black and White color options.
Specifications & Features Of Lenovo Vibe C2
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Vibe UI
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB / 16GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash, Sony 219 1/4″ sensor
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2750mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, MicroUSB V2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Dimensions: 143×71.4×8.55 mm
- Weight: 139 grams
- Color Options: Black and White
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Lenovo Vibe C2 is listed on company’s official website but there is no word on pricing and availability of the phone as of now. Looking at the spec-sheet, it seems to be a budget smartphone. More details are likely to be revealed in the coming days. Stay tuned with us!