Lenovo has launched an upgraded version of its Vibe C2 smartphone in Russia. Called the Lenovo Vibe C2 Power, it packs larger 3500mAh battery compared to 2750mAh battery capacity of the original variant. Also, the RAM in the Power variant has been bumped up to 2GB from 1GB. The Vibe C2 Power measures 143×71.4×9.54 mm and weighs 155.6 grams while the original variant has dimensions of 143×71.4×8.55 mm and weighs 139 grams. Rest of the specifications of both variants are identical.
The Vibe C2 Power is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor clubbed with Mali-T720 GPU. It features a 5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution. The phone sports an 8 mega pixel primary camera with LED flash, while there is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. Also onboard is 16GB of inbuilt storage which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card. Connectivity options which the device offers, include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, MicroUSB V2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
Specifications & Features Of Lenovo Vibe C2 Power
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Vibe UI
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash, Sony 219 1/4″ sensor
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 3500mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, MicroUSB V2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Dimensions: 143×71.4×9.54 mm
- Weight: 155.6 grams
- Color Options: Black and White
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
There is no word on pricing and availability of the Lenovo Vibe C2 Power. Considering that the Vibe C2 Power comes with improved specifications, it should be priced slightly higher than the original Vibe C2 variant. More details are likely to be revealed in the coming days.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!