Lenovo has launched the premium Wooden Edition of its Lenovo Vibe K4 Note smartphone in India. Under the hood, it is powered by a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek processor paired with 3GB of RAM. The phone features a 5.5-inch full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution, 401ppi pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
On imaging front, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with PDAF while there is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. It features 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. It is fueled by a 3300mAh battery.
The phone supports USB OTG and comes with fingerprint sensor and NFC sensors. It also features TheaterMax technology. The device also features front ported stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos that minimizes noise and voice distortion while playing music or videos.
To recall, the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note was launched in January 2016 in India for Rs. 11,999. Lenovo has also rolled out Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for the Vibe K4 Note smartphone recently. Read more about Vibe K4 Note here.
Specifications & Features Of Lenovo Vibe K4 Note Wooden Edition
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT6753
- GPU: Mali T720
- Operating System: Android With Lenovo Vibe UI
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 401ppi pixel density, Gorilla Glass 3)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint scanner
- NFC Chip
- Dual front speakers with Dolby Atmos
- Dual Micro SIM
Price & Availability
The Lenovo Vibe K4 Note Wooden Edition is priced at Rs. 11,499 and can be grabbed from Amazon India.