Lenovo backed Zuk has launched its latest flagship smartphone, called the Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro, in China. As fas as specifications are concerned, it is powered by a 2.15GHz quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor paired with Adreno 530 GPU. It comes in two variants based on inbuilt storage and RAM- one with 4GB RAM+64GB storage while other variant houses 6GB RAM+128GB storage.
The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system wrapped under ZUI 2.0. It features a 5.2-inch full HD Super AMOLED display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution and 2.5D curved glass.
On camera front, it sports a 13 mega pixel primary camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture and PDAF. There is also an 8 mega pixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. Fueled by a 3100 mAh, the device comes with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support. It measures 145.4×70.5×4.6~7.45 mm and weighs 145 grams.
It flaunts its 3D floating glass design with metal frame and comes with a U-Touch 2.0 fingerprint scanner integrated into the home button that can unlock the phone in just 0.1 seconds
Specifications & Features Of Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro
- Processor: 2.15GHz quad-core Snapdragon 820
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZUI 2.0
- Display: 5.2-inch full HD Super AMOLED (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM+Storage: 4GB RAM+64GB storage / 6GB RAM+128GB storage
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture and PDAF
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3100 mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 145.4×70.5×4.6~7.45 mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro is priced at CNY 2699 (approximately Rs. 27,600) for 6GB RAM+128GB storage variant and will go on sale starting April 22 through Zuk store in China The pricing of 4GB RAM+64GB storage variant has not been revealed yet. It will go on sale starting May 10.