LG Mobiles last month unveiled their latest flasghip to the world and today on 30th September 2013 they have officially announced the LG G2 in India. LG G2 is the best device from LG with the top notch hardware specifications and unique build design.
The LG G2 packs a 2.26 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) processor with Adreno 330 GPU with 2GB RAM and 16/32GB storage options as it is an inbuilt storage. It is powered by a 3000 mAh battery and features a 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display at 423 ppi. It runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) and has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, Optical ImageStabilisation (OIS), 1080p video recording and a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera.
LG G2 Specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display at 423 ppi
- 2.26 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) processor with 480 MHz Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Dimensions – 138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9mm, weight: 140g
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS, 1080p video recording at 30 fps
- 2.1 MP front-facing camera
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory
- 3G HSPA+ 42Mbps, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS / aGPS
- 3000 mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
The LG G2 is available in two storage variants 16GB and 32GB and does not support external memory expansion. The 16GB variant is for Rs. 41,500 and the 32GB for Rs. 44,500 in India and will be available starting today. The LG G2 will arrive in two color options Black and White and with a free quick window cover as a limited period offer.