LG has launched its latest smartphone LG Max aka LG Bello II as the successor to LG L Bello which was launched in October 2014. The device will be launched as LG Max in India and Mexico and LG Prime II in Brazil and Chile.
As for specifications, the LG Max aka LG Bello II is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The device runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system and features a 5-inch FWVGA display with 854×480 pixels resolution. There is 8GB of inbuilt storage onboard which is expandable up to 32GB using microSD card.
On camera front, the LG Max sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. Backed up by a 2540mAh battery, it measures 140.8×71.6×9.6mm in dimensions and weighs 155 grams. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The device will be launched in both single SIM and dual SIM variants.
Features and Specifications of LG Max aka LG Bello II
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch FWVGA (854×480 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB using microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2540mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Color Options: White, Titan, and Gold
- Dimensions: 140.8×71.6×9.6mm
- Weight: 155 grams
- Single SIM / Dual SIM
Price and Availability
The LG Max aka LG Bello II will hit the shelves in select markets in Latin America and India in July 2015 (this month). There is no word on pricing and exact availability date of the handset as of now. Pricing and availability details will be announced locally at the time of launch, says the company. Stay tuned with us for more developments on this story!