LG has launched its latest X series smartphone- LG X400, in Korea. As for specifications, the smartphone is powered by a 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor coupled with Mali T860 GPU. It runs Android 7.0 Nougat operating system and features a 5.3-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
The LG X400 houses 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory. It supports expandable storage up to 2TB via microSD card. For photography lovers, the smartphone comes with a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash. Upfront is a 5 mega pixel snapper for capturing selfies and making video calls. Fueled by a 2800mAh battery, it offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC and GPS as connectivity options.
The smartphone measures 148.7×75.3×7.9 mm and weighs 142 grams. It features a fingerprint sensor for additional security. It offers Ambient Light, Compass, Magnetic compass and Proximity sensors. The phone packs identical specs as the LG K10 except one addition that the X400 comes with HD DMB for mobile TV experience.
LG X400: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750
- GPU: Mali T860
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5.3-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution, In-cell Touch 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 2TB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2800mAh (removable)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC and GPS
- Sensors: Ambient Light, Compass, Magnetic compass, Proximity
- Dimensions: 148.7×75.3×7.9 mm
- Weight: 142 grams
- Color Options: Gold and Black
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The LG X400 will be available in Korea for 319,000 won (approximately Rs. 18,600). It comes in Gold and Black color options. There is no word yet on availability of the smartphone in the Indian market.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!