Reliance Retail has expanded its Lyf brand of smartphones with the launch of Lyf F1S. Under the hood, it packs an octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor paired with Adreno 510 GPU. Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system, it features a 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D curved display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution. The screen is protected against scratches by Corning Concore Glass 3.
The Lyf F1S houses 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory. It supports expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD card. On the camera front, the smartphone sports a 16 mega pixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash. There is also a 5 mega pixel front camera onboard. The front camera is accompanied by LED flash for enhanced selfies.
Fueled by a 3000mAh battery the company claims it to deliver up to 11.5 hours of talk time on 4G networks and up to 320 hours of standby time. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS and USB Type-C. It measures 148×73.1×7.7mm and weighs 146 grams.
Lyf F1S: Specifications & Features
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 652
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass, Corning Concore Glass 3)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 16 mega pixel with dual tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash
- Battery: 3000mAh with fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 148×73.1×7.7 mm
- Weight: 146 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Lyf F1S carries a price tag of Rs. 10,099 and comes with Rs. 500 JioMoney Cashback offer that effectively brings its price down to Rs. 9,599. The smartphone is available to buy online from Ajio.com. Available in Silver, Gold and Black color options, the smartphone comes with Reliance Jio’s Happy New Year offer.