Meizu has launched its Meizu M3 Max phablet in China. Under the hood, it is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor paired with Mali T860 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system wrapped under Flyme OS 5.2. It features a 6-inch full HD IPS display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution.
On imaging front, the M3 Max sports a 13 mega pixel primary camera with dual LED flash, Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture and PDAF. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera onboard. It houses 64GB of internal memory and supports expandable storage up to 128GB using microSD card.
Backed up by a 4100mAh battery, the smartphone supports fast charging which is said to charge up to 45 percent in just 30 minutes. On design front, the M3 Max flaunts its unibody metal design and it also features a fingerprint sensor which is said to unlock the phone in just 0.02 seconds. It measures 163.4×81.6×7.94 mm and weighs 189 grams. Connectivity options include 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
Specifications & Features Of Meizu M3 Max
- Processor: 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10
- GPU: Mali T860
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme OS 5.2
- Display: 6-inch full HD IPS (1920×1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 64GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual LED flash, Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4100mAh with fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 163.4×81.6×7.94 mm
- Weight: 189 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Meizu M3 Max carries a price tag of CNY 1699 (approximately Rs. 16,900) and will go on sale starting September 12, 2016. It comes in Champagne Gold, Silver, Gray and Rose Gold color options.