Meizu has announced the launch of the successor of M2 Note, called the Meizu M3 Note in China. As for specifications, it is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor paired with Mali-T860 GPU. The phone features a 5.5-inch display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution and 2.5D curved glass.
The device comes in two variants based on RAM and storage- one with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of inbuilt storage while other variant packs 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory. Both variants support expandable storage up to 128GB using microSD card.
On software front, it runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system wrapped under Flyme OS 5.1. For photography lovers, it comes with a 13 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens and PDAF. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera for capturing selfies.
Backed up by a 4100mAh battery, it measures 153.6×75.5×8.3 mm and weighs 163 grams. It features mTouch 2.1 fingerprint scanner integrated into the home button that is claimed to unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds.
Specifications & Features Of Meizu M3 Note
- Processor: 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10
- GPU: Mali-T860
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme OS 5.1
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM/Storage: 2GB RAM+16GB storage / 3GB RAM+32GB storage (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens and PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Fous)
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Battery: 4100mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 153.6×75.5×8.3 mm
- Weight: 163 grams
- Color Options: Silver, Grey and Golden
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Meizu M3 Note is priced at CNY 799 (approximately Rs. 8,200) for 16GB storage variant and CNY 999 (Rs. 10,200) for 32GB variant. It will go on sale in China starting April 11. It will be launched in India next month.