Meizu has launched a new smartphone in China, called the Meizu M3X. As for specifications, the smartphone packs a 64-bit 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P20 processor. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with Flyme OS and features a 5.5-inch full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution.
Based on RAM and storage, it comes in two variants- one with 3GB RAM+32GB storage while other variant houses 4GB RAM+64GB storage. On imaging front, it sports a 12 mega pixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, Sony IMX386 sensor, 6P lens and 4K video recording. There is also a 5 mega pixel front shooter with f/2.0 aperture.
Fueled by a 3200mAh battery, the smartphone supports fast charging. The dual SIM phone offers 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C as connectivity options. It measures 153.8x76x7.4 mm, weighs 165 grams and features a fingerprint sensor for enhanced security.
Meizu M3X: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 64-bit 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P20
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme OS
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM+Storage: 3GB RAM+32GB storage / 4GB RAM+64GB storage
- Rear Camera: 12 mega pixel dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, Sony IMX386 sensor, 6P lens and 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3200mAh with Fast Charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 153.8x76x7.4 mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Meizu M3X costs CNY 1699 (approximately Rs. 16,900) for the 3GB RAM+32GB storage model and CNY 1999 (Rs. 19,900) for the 4GB RAM+64GB storage variant. It is up for pre-order in China and will go on sale starting December 8. It comes in Phantom Blue, Pearl White, Gold and Obsidian Black color options.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!