Meizu has finally taken the wraps off its latest flagship smartphone, called the Meizu Pro 5. Under the hood, it is powered by an octa-Core (quad 2.1GHz + quad 1.5GHz) Samsung Exynos 7420 processor paired with Mali T760 GPU.
Based on RAM and internal memory, it will be available in two variants- one with 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal memory while other variant packs 4GB of RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage. On camera front, it sports a 21 mega pixel rear camera with dual tone LED Flash while there is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera onboard. Backed up by a 3050mAh battery, the phone comes with fast charging feature which can charge the battery up to 65 percent in mere 30 minutes.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB Type-C. The device also comes with fingerprint sensor. It measures 156.7x78x7.5mm in dimensions, weighs 166 grams and will be available in Gray, Silver Black, Silver White, Gold and Rose Gold color options.
Specifications & Features Of Meizu Pro 5
- Processor: octa-Core (quad 2.1GHz + quad 1.5GHz) Samsung Exynos 7420
- GPU: Mali T760
- Operating System: Flyme OS 5.0 based on Android 5.1
- Display: 5.7-inch Super AMOLED (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D arc glass, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection)
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- ROM: 32GB/64GB
- Rear Camera: 21 mega pixel with dual tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, laser auto focus, Sony IMX230 Exmor RS BSI sensor, 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3050mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.7x78x7.5mm
- Weight: 166 grams
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Meizu Pro 5 with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage is priced at CNY 2800 (Rs. 29,000 approximately) while the variant with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of inbuilt memory is priced at CNY 3100 (Rs. 32,000 approximately). There is no word on when the company plans to launch the handset in the Indian market.
Also Read: Meizu MX5 Launched In India For Rs. 19,999