Meizu has taken the wraps off its latest flagship smartphone, dubbed the Meizu Pro 6 Plus. Under the hood, it packs a 2 / 2.3GHz octa-core Exynos 8890 processor paired with 4GB RAM. The phone features a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED 3D Press display with 2560×1440 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
Based on storage, the Pro 6 Plus comes in two variants- 64GB and 128GB. On photography front, the smartphone sports a 12 mega pixel rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED ring flash, f/2.0 aperture, Laser Auto Focus, PDAF, 4-axis OIS, 6P lens and 4K video recording. There is also a 5 mega pixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture. It packs a 3400mAh battery and supports fast charging. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C. The device features a fingerprint sensor for enhanced security and a heart rate sensor. It measures 155.6×77.3×7.3 mm and weighs 158 grams.
Meizu Pro 6 Plus: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 2 / 2.3GHz octa-core Exynos 8890
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme OS
- Display: 5.7-inch Super AMOLED (2560×1440 pixels resolution, 3D Press, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB
- Rear Camera: 12 mega pixel with dual-tone 10-LED ring flash, f/2.0 aperture, Laser Auto Focus, PDAF, 4-axis OIS, 6P lens and 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3400mAh with Fast Charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 155.6×77.3×7.3 mm
- Weight: 158 grams
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Heart Rate sensor, IR Blaster
Price & Availability
The Meizu Pro 6 Plus carries a price tag of CNY 2999 (approximately Rs. 29,900) for the 2GHz Exynos 8890 SoC+64GB storage variant and CNY 3299 (approximately Rs. 32,900) for the 2.3GHz Exynos 8890 SoC+128GB model. It comes in Sky Grey, Champagne Gold and Moonlight Silver color options and will go on sale in China from December 23.