Meizu has launched its latest smartphone in China, dubbed the Meizu Pro 6s. It succeeds the Meizu Pro 6 that was launched in April 2016. As for specifications, the Pro 6s packs a deca-core MediaTek Helio X25 processor paired with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU. On the front, it features a 5.2-inch full HD Super AMOLED display with 3D press capabilities. The screen is protected against scratches by 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The Pro 6s houses 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system wrapped under Flame OS 5.5. For photography buffs, it comes with a 12 mega pixel rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED ring flash, f/2.0 aperture, Laser Auto Focus, PDAF, 6P lens, OIS and 4K video recording. There is also a 5 mega pixel front shooter with f/2.0 aperture. Backed up by a 3060mAh battery, the device supports fast charging. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C. It measures 147.7×70.8×7.3 mm and weighs 163 grams.
Meizu Pro 6s: Specifications & Features
- Processor: Deca-core MediaTek Helio X25
- GPU: Mali-T880 MP4
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flame OS 5.5
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED (1920×1080 pixels, resolution, 3D Press, 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Rear Camera: 12 mega pixel with dual-tone 10-LED ring flash, f/2.0 aperture, Laser Auto Focus, PDAF, 6P lens, OIS and 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3060mAh with Fast Charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 147.7×70.8×7.3 mm
- Weight: 163 grams
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Meizu Pro 6s carries a price tag of CNY 2699 (approximately Rs. 26,647) and comes in Grey, Silver, Gold and Rose Gold color options. It is up for pre-order in China and will go on sale starting November 7, 2016.