Micromax has launched a new smartphone in its Canvas series, called the Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 E352. Under the hood, it is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6592M chipset clocked at 1.4GHz coupled with Mali 450 GPU and 2GB of RAM.
The phone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system and features a 5-inch HD IPS display with resolution of 1280×720 pixels. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 against scratches. There is 16GB of internal memory onboard which can be further expanded up to 32GB using microSD card.
On camera front, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture. To take care of selfies and video calling, the company has provided a 5 mega pixel front shooter. Backed up by a 2500mAh battery, it measures 144.3x72x8.7mm in dimensions. Connectivity options which the Canvas Nitro 3 E352 offers, include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Micro-USB.
Specifications & Features Of Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 E352
- Processor: 1.4GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592M
- GPU: Mali 450
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3)
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD Card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Micro-USB
- Dimensions: 144.3x72x8.7mm
- Color Option: Blue
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 E352 is available to buy from online retailer eBay.in for Rs. 8,130. The company is expected to make an official announcement about the same in the coming days.
Micromax has also launched an affordable smartphone in the Canvas series with 4G LTE support, called the Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G. It is priced at Rs. 6,599 and can be grabbed exclusively from online retailer Flipkart. You can check out hands on review of the device with video here.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!