Microsoft has launched its Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual SIM smartphone in India. The device is essentially the LTE version of Lumia 640 XL Dual SIM which was launched in India back in April 2015. The Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual SIM packs same set of specifications as the Lumia 640 XL Dual SIM except that the former comes with 4G LTE support besides usual set of connectivity options.
Under the hood, it is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor paired with 1GB of RAM. The phone features a 5.7-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution and runs Windows Phone 8.1 operating system. It can be upgraded to Windows 10 Mobile when it will be released later this year.
The Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual SIM houses 8GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 128GB using microSD card. It sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. Backed up by a 3000mAh battery, it is claimed to deliver up to 24 hours of talk time on 3G networks and up to 37 days of standby time.
Specifications & Features Of Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual SIM
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Operating System: Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim (upgradable to Windows 10 Mobile)
- Display: 5.7-inch HD IPS LCD (1280 x 720 pixels, 259 ppi, Gorilla Glass 3)
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel auto focus with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 157.9×81.5×9 mm
- Weight: 171 grams
Price & Availability
The Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual SIM is priced at Rs. 13,999.
Speaking at the launch, T S Sridhar, Microsoft Mobile Devices, Director (sales), South, said, “We understand the needs of the Indian consumers and with the Lumia range we have always focused on complementing the needs of the customers across segments by delivering new experiences and features. Lumia 640XL LTE is power-packed offering great productivity at power of 4G.”