Lenovo owned Motorola has finally launched its Moto M smartphone in China. Under the hood, the smartphone packs a 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor clubbed with Mali-T860MP2 GPU. It features a 5.5-inch full HD 2.5D curved glass display with 1080p resolution. The device houses 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory with expandable support up to 128GB via microSD card.
Coming to the camera department, the Moto M sports a 16 mega pixel primary camera with dual tone LED flash and PDAF. There is also an 8 mega pixel front shooter with 85-degree wide angle lens for capturing selfies and making video calls. It runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system. Backed up by a 3050mAh battery, the smartphone supports Turbo Charging. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, NFC, GPS and USB Type-C.
On design front, the smartphone flaunt its unibody metal design and features a fingerprint sensor on the back. It comes with water repellent water coating and features Dolby Atmos technology for immersive audio experience.
Moto M: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P15
- GPU: Mali-T860MP2
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD Super AMOLED (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D Curved Glass)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 16 mega pixel with dual tone LED flash, PDAF
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with 85-degree wide angle lens
- Battery: 3050mAh with Turbo Charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, NFC, GPS and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 151.35×75.35×7.85 mm
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Moto M carries a price tag of CNY 1999 (approximately Rs. 19,650) and comes in Silver and Gold color options. It will be up for pre-order in China from November 9, 2016 and will go on sale from November 11.
Also Read: Moto Z Play Review: Reasons To Buy / Not Buy