Motorola has slashed the prices of both 3G and 4G variants of its Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) smartphone in India. After price cut of Rs. 1,000, the 3G variant can now be grabbed for Rs. 5,999 while the 4G variant will be available for Rs. 6,999. The 3G and 4G Moto E (Gen 2) variants were originally priced at 6,999 and 7,999 respectively.
Both devices are available to buy from online retailer Flipkart at the new prices. Both the devices are available bundled with few exciting offers for the buyers. The phones come with exchange offer of up to Rs. 2,000 on Flipkart besides double data offer for Airtel customers for two months.
To recall, both 3G and 4G Moto E (Gen 2) variants share similar specifications except processors. The 3G variant is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz while the 4G variant packs a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1.2GHz. Both variants pack 1GB of RAM and feature 4.5 inch qHD display with resolution of 960×540 pixels and pixel density of 245ppi.
Other specifications include 8GB of inbuilt storage which is expandable up to 32GB using microSD card, 5 mega pixel rear camera, 0.3 mega pixel front facing camera and 2390mAh battery. With 145 grams of weight, both variants measure 129.9×66.8×12.3 mm in dimensions.
Features and Specifications of Motorola Moto E (Gen 2)
- Processor (3G Variant): 1.2 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
- Processor (4G LTE Variant): 64-bit 1.2 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 4.5 inch qHD (960×540 pixels, 245 ppi, and Gorilla Glass 3 protection)
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Front Camera: 0.3 mega pixel
- Battery: 2390 mAh
- Dimensions: 129.9×66.8×12.3 mm
- Weight: 145 grams
You can buy Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) 3G/4G variant from here: