After heavily teasing the Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition lately, Motorola has finally launched the smartphone in India. To recall, the Moto G Turbo Edition was first launched in Mexico in November. As a refreshed variant of Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen, it comes with few upgrades such as Turbo quick charge support and IP67 rating for water and dust resistance.
As far as specifications of the phone are concerned, it is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor paired with 2GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system, it features a 5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The handset sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. For storage purpose, it comes with 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded via microSD card. Backed up by a 2470mAh battery, it comes with TurboPower charger that gives 6 hours of power in just 15 minutes of charging. It offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options.
Specifications & Features Of Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 615
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels resolution, 294ppi pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel auto focus with CCT dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2470mAh with TurboPower charger
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 142.1×72.4×11.6 mm
- Weight: 155 grams
- Color Options: Black with Deep Sea Blue back / White with Slate back
- Dual SIM
- IP67 rating
Price & Availability
The Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition is priced at Rs. 14,499 and will go on sale starting 12PM today exclusively via Flipkart. It comes with several offers such as 100 percent cashback for 100 lucky buyers, exchange offer with discounts up to Rs 6,000 and double data offer for Airtel customers. These offers are valid till December 13, 2015.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!