ZTE’s Nubia has launched its Nubia Z11 miniS smartphone in the Indian market. Carrying a price tag of Rs. 16,999, the phone will go on sale on 21st April, 2017 at 4:00 PM. It will be available in Khaki Grey and Moon Gold color options.
As far as specifications are concerned, the Z11 miniS is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor paired with Adreno 506 GPU. On the software front, the phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with nubia UI 4.0. It features a 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution.
The handset houses 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory. It supports expandable storage up to 200GB via microSD card. For photography lovers, the device sports a 23 mega pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, Sony IMX318 sensor and 6P lens. There is also a 13 mega pixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture and Sony IMX258 sensor. Armed with a 3000mAh battery, it supports 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C as connectivity options. It features aluminum unibody design and has a fingerprint sensor on the back. The phone measures 146.06×72.14×7.60 mm and weighs 158 grams.
Nubia Z11 miniS: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with nubia UI 4.0
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D, Corning Gorilla Glass, 85% NTSC color gamut, 450nits brightness)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB (expandable up to 200GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 23 mega pixel with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, Sony IMX318 sensor and 6P lens
- Front Camera: 13 mega pixel with f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 146.06×72.14×7.60 mm
- Weight: 158 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Nubia Z11 miniS carries a price tag of Rs. 16,999 and will be available from 21st April, 2017 at 4:00 PM. It comes in Khaki Grey and Moon Gold color options.