Oppo has launched its latest smartphone, called the Oppo A39, in Taiwan. As for specifications, the A39 packs a 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek (MT6750) processor coupled with Mali-T860 GPU and 3GB of RAM. It features a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
The A39 houses 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory with expandable support up to 256GB via microSD card. Optics include a 13 mega pixel primary camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera with f/2.4 aperture for capturing selfies and making video calls.
It runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system wrapped under Color OS 3.0. Connectivity options which the dual SIM smartphone offers, include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS. Backed up by a 2900mAh battery, it measures 149.1×72.9×7.65 and weighs 147 grams.
Oppo A39: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek (MT6750)
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop Color OS 3.0
- Display: 5.2-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved glass (1280x720x 1280 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 256GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.4 aperture
- Battery: 2900mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- Dimensions: 149.1×72.9×7.65 mm
- Weight: 147 grams
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Oppo A39 costs TWD 7490 (approximately Rs. 15,900) in Taiwan and comes in Gold and Rose Gold color options. There is no word on global availability of the smartphone as of now.
Oppo also launched its Oppo F1s smartphone in India earlier this year for Rs. 17,990. Specifications of the smartphone include octa-core MediaTek 6750 processor, 3GB of RAM, 5.5-inch LCD IPS HD display (1280×720 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection), 32GB internal storage (non-expandable), 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash, 16 mega pixel front facing camera and a 3075mAh battery. Read more about Oppo F1s here.