Oppo has launched its Oppo F1s Diwali Limited Edition smartphone in India. It packs identical specifications as the Oppo F1s which was launched in India in August 2016. What differentiates it from original F1s is that the Diwali Limited Edition comes with Diwali packing and has gilded Diwali pattern along with joint signatures of Sonam Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan on the rear.
As for specifications, the F1s Diwali Edition packs an octa-core MediaTek 6750 processor paired with Mali-T860 MP2 GPU and 3GB of RAM. It runs Android Lollipop 5.1 with Color OS on the top. The phone features a 5.5-inch LCD IPS HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution. The screen is protected against scratches by Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
On the camera front, it sports a 13 mega pixel primary camera with LED Flash, PDAF and f/2.2 aperture. There is also a 16 mega pixel front facing camera with with 5P lens and f/2.0 aperture for capturing stunning selfies and making video calls. Backed up by a 3075mAh battery, the phone measures 154.5x76x7.38 mm and weighs 160 grams.
Specifications & Features Of Oppo F1s Diwali Limited Edition
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek 6750
- GPU: Mali-T860 MP2
- Operating System: Android Lollipop 5.1 with Color OS
- Display: 5.5-inch LCD IPS HD (1280×720 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (non-expandable)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 16 mega pixel with 5P lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3075mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 154.5x76x7.38 mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Oppo F1s Diwali Limited Edition carries the same price tag of Rs. 17,990 as the original F1s. It will be up for pre-order from October 8 to 13 via Oppo concepts stores. First sale will take place on October 14 on Oppo concepts stores as wells as Snapdeal.