Oppo has launched its latest smartphone dubbed the Oppo Joy 3 in India. As far as specifications of the device are concerned, it is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor paired with Mali-400MP2 GPU and 1GB of RAM. Running Android 4.4 KitKat wrapped under Color OS 2.0 UI, the phone features a 4.5-inch FWVGA display with 854×480 pixels resolution and 217ppi pixel density.
The device houses 4GB of inbuilt storage which is expandable up to 32GB using microSD card. Backed up by a 200mAh battery, it is claimed to deliver up to 180 hours of standby time. It comes with a 5 mega pixel rear camera with f/2.4 aperture as well as a 2 mega pixel front facing camera. The handset boasts of Pure Image 2.0+ core imaging technology.
Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPRS/ EDGE and Micro-USB. The dimensions of the phone are 132.8×66.6×8.9mm and it weighs 135 grams. It comes with Screen-off Gestures, enabling users to wake up the phone with double tap, play or pause music by sliding two fingers up or down and launch camera by drawing a circle.
Features and Specifications of Oppo Joy 3
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat with Color OS 2.0 UI
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA (854×480 pixels resolution and 217ppi pixel density)
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 4GB (expandable up to 32GB using microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel fixed focus with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPRS/ EDGE and Micro-USB
- Dimensions: 132.8×66.6×8.9mm
- Weight: 135 grams
- Color Options: White and Grey
- Dual SIM
Price and Availability
Priced at Rs. 7,990, the Oppo Joy 3 will be available to buy from Oppo stores and retail outlets across the country.
“OPPO Joy 3 is a successor of Joy Plus which combines appearance, fine camera quality at an affordable price. The device offers endless possibilities and enjoyment to the consumers both in rural and urban India. Indian market is our top most priority and we want to launch models across categories which combine style, technology and design,” Mr. Tom Lu, CEO, OPPO Mobiles India.