Oppo has introduced a high-end variant of the Oppo R7 Plus smartphone in China. The original Oppo R7 Plus was launched in India in September 2015 for Rs. 29,990.
As for specificatons, the high-end variant is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor clocked at 1.5GHz paired with Adreno 405 GPU and 4GB of RAM. The phone features a large 6-inch full HD AMOLED display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. On software front, it runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system wrapped under Color OS 2.1.
For photography lovers, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash and laser auto focus along with an 8 mega pixel front facing camera. There is 64GB of inbuilt storage onboard which can be expanded using microSD card. The device is backed up by a 4100mAh battery and supports VOOC rapid charging. It measures 158x82x7.75 mm in dimensions and weighs 192 grams. It also sports a fingerprint scanner for additional security.
Specifications & Features Of Oppo R7 Plus
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939)
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Color OS 2.1
- Display: 6-inch full HD AMOLED (1920×1080 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB (expandable via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual LED Flash, laser auto focus, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX214 sensor
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel
- Battery: 4100mAh with VOOC Rapid Charge
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB OTG
- Dimensions: 158x82x7.75 mm
- Weight: 192 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Oppo R7 Plus high-end version is up for sale in China. It is priced at CNY 2999 (Rs. 31,100) for China Unicorn and CNY 3299 (Rs.34,300) for international variant.