Panasonic has launched its latest smartphone, called the Panasonic Eluga Arc. Under the hood, it is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system wrapped under FitHome UI. It features a 4.7-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels resolution and 2.5D curved glass.
On camera front, the phone sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera onboard. The phone houses 16GB of internal memory, which can be expanded up to 32GB using microSD card.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It comes with hybrid dual SIM slot which means that users can put either second SIM card or a microSD card in the second slot.
The device sports a fingerprint sensor on the rear for additional security. The Eluga Arc also comes with an infrared sensor and can be used as a remote control for supporting appliances.
Specifications & Features Of Panasonic Eluga Arc
- Processor: 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with FitHome UI
- Display: 4.7-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels, 2.5D Curved Glass)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 32GB using microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 1800mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 139x67x8.1 mm
- Weight: 130 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint scanner
Price & Availability
The Panasonic Eluga Arc is priced at Rs. 12,490 and will be available to buy from online and offline stores across the country. It will compete with the likes of LeEco Le 1s and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 which fall in same price segment.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!