Panasonic has expanded its Eluga series of smartphones with the launch of Panasonic Eluga Mark 2. It comes with a 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor paired with Mali T720-MP3 GPU. Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system, it features a 5.5-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 1280×720 pixels resolution. The screen is protected against scratches by Asahi DragonTrail glass.
On the camera front, the Eluga Mark 2 sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. It houses 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory with expandable support up to 128GB via microSD card. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. Fueled by a 3000mAh battery, the phone supports fast charging. It features all metal body and comes with a fingerprint sensor for additional security.
Panasonic Eluga Mark 2: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753
- GPU: Mali T720-MP3
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass, Asahi DragonTrail glass protection)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 3000mAh with fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Dimensions: 151x76x7.7 mm
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- IR Sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Panasonic Eluga Mark 2 is priced at Rs. 10,499 and is available to buy exclusively from online retailer Flipkart. It comes in Gold color option.
“After receiving a tremendous response for our Eluga Mark device, we are delighted to launch Eluga Mark 2 with full metal body design & finger print sensor. A perfect blend of innovation, style & security, the new Eluga Mark 2 is made with 5.5″HD IPS screen with 2.5D curved Asahi Dragontrail glass in the front which gives a tough look and makes it scratch resistance for consumers. The 3000 mAh li-Polymer battery makes sure that your phone is safe & gets excessively long battery life. Also, super-fast charging is an added advantage of Eluga Mark 2,” said, Pankaj Rana, Business Head of the Mobility Division, Panasonic India.