Panasonic has launched its latest smartphone, called the Panasonic Eluga Note. As for specifications, it is powered by a 1.3GHz octa-core processor paired with 3GB of RAM. The phablet runs Android Marshmallow 6.0 with FitHome UI running on top and features a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LTPS display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution and 403ppi pixel density.
For photography lovers, it sports a 16 mega pixel rear camera with triple LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and 6P lens. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera onboard. The phone houses 32GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card. The phablet is backed up by a 3000mAh battery and offers 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS as connectivity options.
It comes loaded with several features such as Gesture to launch apps, Smart App Manager Application, Mobile Anti-Theft, Double Tap to lock and SIR Sensor with Smart Remote Control app to control IR based home appliances. The FitHome user interface of the phone offers single thumb-flick access to apps on the home screen and single hand operations through the bottom half of the screen.
On design front, it features a textured rear design with removable back panel. It measures 146×74.5×8.15 mm, weighs 142 grams and comes in Champagne Gold color option.
Specifications & Features Of Panasonic Eluga Note
- Processor: 1.3GHz octa-core
- Operating System: Android Marshmallow 6.0 with FitHome UI
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LTPS (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 403ppi pixel density)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 16 mega pixel with Triple LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, 6P lens
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Dimensions: 146×74.5×8.15 mm
- Weight: 142 grams
- IR Blaster
Price & Availability
The Panasonic Eluga Note can be grabbed for Rs. 13,290.