Panasonic has launched a new smartphone in Eluga series, dubbed the Panasonic Eluga Z in the Indian market. On design front, the device looks solid and boasts of a blade like metallic finish.
As for specifications, the Eluga Z is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core processor paired with 2GB of RAM. It features a 5-inch Oncell HD AMOLED (1080×720 pixels resolution) display and runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system. There is a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. It entails 16GB of inbuilt storage (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card). Backed up by a 2050mAh battery, it measures 141.3×70.6×6.85 mm in dimensions and weighs 120 grams. It comes with support for 21 Indian regional languages.
Features and Specifications of Panasonic Eluga Z
- Processor: 1.4GHz octa-core
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Display: 5-inch Oncell HD AMOLED (1080×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD Card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel LED flash, 1080p video recording
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2050mAh
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Micro USB 2.0 with OTG
- Sensors: Light, Proximity, e-compass and Accelerometer
- Dimensions: 141.3×70.6×6.85 mm
- Weight: 120 grams
- Color Options: Champagne Gold, Ivory White and Midnight Blue
- Dual SIM
Price and Availability
Priced at Rs. 13,490, the Panasonic Eluga Z will go on sale in the country starting second week of July 2015. It comes bundled with a leather flip cover, transparent protective case & and a protective screen guard.
“With an aim to meet the needs of our consumers and their changing needs, the new smartphone showcases the convergence of Panasonic’s pioneering technology and consumer insight. The device offers great functionality and design, accompanied by a comprehensive system of applications that reliably address the needs of our evolving customers,” said Mr. Manish Sharma, Managing Director, Panasonic India.
Also Read: Panasonic P55 Novo Launched At Rs. 9,290