Panasonic has expanded its smartphone portfolio with the launch of Panasonic P66 Mega. One interesting feature of the phone is that it comes with support for 21 Indian languages, allowing users to type and text in their vernacular language.
As for specifications, it packs a 64-bit quad-core processor, clocked at 1.3GHz paired with 2GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system wrapped under Panasonic Icon UI, it features a 5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution. The phone houses 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
For photography lovers, the phone sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front snapper. Fueled by a 3200mAh battery, it measures 142.5×70.9×8.4 mm in dimensions. Connectivity options which the dual SIM phone offers, include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
Specifications & Features Of Panasonic P66 Mega
- Processor: 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Panasonic Icon UI
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 3200mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 142.5×70.9×8.4 mm
- Color Options: Electric Blue, Rose Gold and Russet Brown
- Dual SIM
- Support for 21 Indian languages
Price & Availability
The Panasonic P66 Mega is priced at Rs. 7,990 and comes with a free screen guard and back cover.
The P66 Mega packs decent specs and comes with support for 21 Indian languages. One downside is that it lacks 4G support, which is a bit disappointing considering that there are many smartphones which are priced below this phone and yet they offer 4G support.