Panasonic has launched its Panasonic P88 smartphone in India. Under the hood, it packs a 1.25GHz quad-core processor paired with 2GB of RAM. Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system, it features a 5.3-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
For photography lovers, the P88 sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with triple LED flash. There is also a 5 mega pixel front camera with LED flash. The phone houses 16GB of internal memory and supports expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD card. Backed up by a 2600mAh battery, the dual SIM smartphone offers 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS as connectivity options. On design front, it features a metal frame and has textured finish on the rear. The device weighs 156 grams and comes in Gold and Charcoal Grey color options.
Panasonic P88: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 1.25GHz quad-core
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.3-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved Asahi glass)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with triple LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash
- Battery: 2600mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Weight: 156 grams
- Color Options: Gold and Charcoal Grey
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
Priced at Rs. 9,290, the Panasonic P88 is available to buy from retail stores across the country.
“With the year drawing to a close, the P88 is an affordable 4G smartphone offering for the Indian market. In a first for Panasonic smartphones, the phone comes with a front LED flash for the selfie lovers The phone also comes with an anti-dust receiver to help maintain the phone for longer periods of time. We continue our endeavour to offer differentiated product offerings to our customers,” said, Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India.