Pantel technologies has launched its latest 2-in-1 laptop, called the Penta T-Pad, in India. Highlight of the device is that it can be used as both, a laptop and a tablet.
As far as specifications are concerned, it is powered by a 1.44GHz quad-core Intel Atom X5-Z8300 processor paired with Intel HD Graphics 5300 and 2GB of RAM. Running Windows 10 operating system, it features a 10.1-inch IPS display with resolution of 1280×800 pixels.
The 2-in-1 sports a 5 mega pixel camera on the rear and a 2 mega pixel front facing camera. It houses 32GB of internal memory, which can be expanded further up to 256GB using microSD card. Backed up by a 7000mAh battery, it is good enough to offer up to 5-7 hours of usage time. Connectivity options include 3G (via SIM slot), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 1 x USB 3.0 Slot, Mini HDMI. It comes with a detachable keyboard as well.
Specifications & Features Of Penta T-Pad
- Processor: 1.44GHz quad-core Intel Atom X5-Z8300
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5300
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Display: 10.1-inch IPS (1280×800 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 256GB using microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 7000mAh
- Connectivity: 3G (via SIM slot), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 1 x USB 3.0 Slot, Mini HDMI
Price & Availability
The Penta T-Pad 2-in-1 laptop is priced at Rs. 10,999 and is available to buy exclusively from ShopClues. The device also comes with 3G dongle (14.4 Mbps) with 6 months Aircel internet connectivity for Rs. 11,599.
The Penta T-Pad is an affordable 2-in-1 device that gives the users, functionality of both a tablet and a laptop at an affordable price. The detachable keyboard makes it even more compact such that it can be carried wherever the user goes.