Phicomm has launched its latest smartphone- Phicomm Energy E670, in the Energy series. Under the hood, it is powered by a 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor clubbed with Adreno 304 GPU and 2GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, it features a 5-inch HD display with resolution of 1280×720 pixels and pixel density of 294 ppi.
On camera front, the phone sports an 8 mega pixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a 2 mega pixel front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls. It comes with 16GB of inbuilt storage which is further expandable up to 64GB via microSD card.
Backed up by a 2300mAh battery, the handset is claimed to deliver up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 250 hours of standby time. Connectivity options which the dual SIM phone offers, include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
Specifications & Features Of Phicomm Energy E670
- Processor: 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909)
- GPU: Adreno 304
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels resolution, 294 ppi pixel density)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 64GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel Auto Focus with LED flash
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 2300mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 144x70x8 mm
- Color Options: Black and White
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Phicomm Energy E670 is priced at 5,499 and can be grabbed exclusively from online retailer Snapdeal. Phicomm is yet to make an official launch announcement for the same.
The Energy E670 is an impressive budget smartphone. At price point of Rs. 5,499, it has a lot to offer in terms of 4G support, expandable support via microSD card, decent camera combination and more.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!