Philips has launched its Philips Xenium X818 smartphone in Russia. It packs an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor clocked at 2GHz paired with Mali-T860 GPU. On the front, the phone features a 5.5-inch full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution.
The Xenium X818 houses 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory with expandable support via microSD card. The smartphone sports a 16 mega pixel primary camera with dual LED flash and an 8 mega pixel front facing camera. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
Backed up by a 3900mAh battery, the company claims it to deliver up to 11 hours of talk time and up to 456 hours of standby time. The device measures 153.5x76x6.95 mm and weighs 167 grams. On design front, the phone flaunts its glass body with metallic frame. It features a fingerprint sensor integrated into the home button for additional security. Connectivity options which the hybrid dual SIM phone offers include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C.
Philips Xenium X818: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755)
- GPU: Mali-T860
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 4)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 16 mega pixel Auto Focus with dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel
- Battery: 3900mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 153.5x76x6.95 mm
- Weight: 167 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Philips Xenium X818 carries a price tag of 23,990 Rubles (approximately Rs 25,400) and is available to buy from Philips Russian online store. It comes Champagne color variant. There is no word on pricing and availability of the smartphone in the Indian market.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!