Soon after launching Jio Lyf Earth 1, Lyf Water 1 and Lyf Water 2, Reliance Jio has introduced a new smartphone, called the Reliance Jio Lyf Flame 1, in India.
Under the hood, the phone is powered by a 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor coupled with Adreno 304 GPU and 1GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, it features a 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display with resolution of 854×480 pixels. The handset comes with 8GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
On camera front, the Lyf Flame 1 sports a 5 mega pixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. The dual SIM phone measures 132.6×66.2×9.3 mm, weighs 138 grams and will be available in Black, Dark Red and White color options.
Backed up by a 2000mAh battery, the handset is claimed to deliver up to 8 hours of talk time on 4G networks and up to 200 hours of standby time. It supports 4G LTE FDD Band 3 (1800MHz) and TDD Band 40 (2300MHz) for India. Besides 4G support with VoLTE and VoWiFi, it offers Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options.
Specifications & Features Of Reliance Jio Lyf Flame 1
- Processor: 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909)
- GPU: Adreno 304
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS (854×480 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel Auto Focus with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE and VoWiFi, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 132.6×66.2×9.3 mm
- Weight: 138 grams
- Color Options: Black, Dark Red and White
Price & Availability
Priced at Rs. 6,490, the Reliance Jio Lyf Flame 1 is available to buy from Reliance Digital online store.
The Lyf Flame 1 is the most affordable smartphone under Reliance Jio brand as of now. The company has also launched Lyf Wind 6 for Rs. 7,090. Other three smartphones in the Lyf series, namely Lyf Earth 1, Lyf Water 1 and Lyf Water 2 carry price tag of Rs. 23,990, Rs. 14,999 and Rs. 14,690 respectively.