Reliance has expanded its Lyf series of smartphones with the launch of Reliance Lyf Water 8. As for specifications, it is powered by a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor paired with Adreno 405 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system and features a 5-inch HD AMOLED display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
The Lyf Water 8 comes with 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB using microSD card. On photography front, the phone sports a 13 mega pixel primary camera and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. Both front and rear cameras are accompanied by LED flash for capturing better quality images in low lighting conditions. Camera features include ChromaFlash, OptiZoom, Exmor-R CMOS Image Sensor, Face detection, Geo tagging, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Touch to focus, White Balance and ISO.
Fueled by a 2600mAh battery, it measures 142×70.5×7.0 mm and weighs 122 grams. Connectivity options include 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It is a hybrid dual SIM phone that allows you to either put two SIM cards or one SIM card and one microSD card simultaneously. On aesthetics front, it flaunts its unibody design with a glass back. It also supports USB OTG.
Specifications & Features Of Reliance Lyf Water 8
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939)
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch HD AMOLED (1280×720 pixels resolution, 294ppi pixel density)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED Flash, Auto Focus
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED Flash
- Battery: 2600mAh
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 142×70.5×7.0 mm
- Weight: 122 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Reliance Lyf Water 8 is priced at Rs. 10,999 and can be grabbed from Reliance Digital stores across the country.