Reliance has expanded its Lyf series of smartphones with the launch of Reliance Lyf Wind 2 smartphone. Under the hood, it is powered by a 64-bit 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M processor paired with Mali-T720 GPU and 2GB of RAM. The phablet runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system and features a 6-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution.
The Lyf Wind 2 sports an 8 mega pixel primary camera with LED flash and auto focus. There is also a 2 mega pixel front facing camera for capturing selfies. The phone houses 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
Backed up by a 2850mAh battery, it is claimed to deliver up to 9 hours of talk time on 4G networks and up to 190 hours of standby time. It measures 157.5x81x8.5 mm in dimensions and weighs 223 grams. Connectivity options which the device offers, include 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It is a hybrid dual SIM phone that allows users to either use two SIM cards or one SIM card and one microSD card simultaneously. On design front, it flaunts its curved glass finish with a premium looking metallic frame.
Specifications & Features Of Reliance Lyf Wind 2
- Processor: 64-bit 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 6-inch HD IPS (1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 294ppi pixel density)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash, Auto Focus
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 2850mAh
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 157.5x81x8.5 mm
- Weight: 223 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Reliance Lyf Wind 2 is priced at Rs. 8,299 and will be available to buy from Reliance Digital stores and other retail stores across India.